SHILOLE KIUNO AND DIAMOND PLATINUMSWAT'S GOING ON?

KWA NAFASI ZA KAZI POPOTE TANZANIA, BONYZA HAAPA CH1N!

 
What's wrong with the oufit Shilole wore at the MTV MAMA awards?
Shishi Baby is one of my favorite 'entertainers'. I say entertainer because I really don't care about her music but she entertains me with her antics.
Recently I came to peace with the fact that she has a very 'bad judgement' when it comes to fashion and style in general.

She always wears something that is not flattering to her body shape, she needs a stylist asap.I can't believe she wore this tiny shorts and a T- Shirt at the MTV MAMA awards...such a prestigious event. Why is she so ratchet?This skimpy look makes her look cheap and unkempt and that's whats wrong with it.
KUTIZAMA PICHA ZAKE NA VIDEO ZAKE ALIZO PIGA AKIWA UCHI NI RAHISI BONYZA HPA CH1NI